Got my hair cut on Tuesday! I took the plunge in December to get a Posh-like pob haircut — love it! — and have since been playing around with variations on the same theme. This week I decided to just do the Posh cut and see how it worked with my hair. I’ve been loving it shorter in the back and longer in the front.
Here are some benefits of short hair:
- Short hair is way sophisticated
- Use less shampoo, condition, hair products
- Takes less time to style and maintain
- My husband loves it
- Short hair is totally in! Think of Victoria Beckham (my inspiration for this cut), Rihanna, Sienna Miller, Kiera Knightly – all who have had fab short cuts recently!
- Short hair is healthy! I loved having long hair, but my ends were seriously damaged (especially since Utah). Now they’re not!
So if you are inspired and want to get a short cut yourself after reading the benefits of short hair, might I recommend Posh Spice’s cut – love it! And it looks good even if you don’t want to go blonde 🙂