This week in Young Women’s, we’ll be playing “Name That Tune!” Similar to Jeopardy, lines from popular songs will be read as clues and teams will compete to get the title and artist of the song correct.
Here’s a couple for you to guess – list the answers in comments. First to guess all five gets a $10 gift certificate to blue bijou!
- Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
- I know a girl, she puts the color inside of my world
- It’s like rain on your wedding day, it’s a free ride when you’ve already paid
- You’re the one, you make bath time so much fun
- It’s starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose
We’re still in the process of compiling clues – feel free to submit some of your own!
Photo Credit: Stephanie Ward – she went on a trip to Germany and brought Bill the duck along.